I, like others here, found that the “matches” were ALL beyond the 50 mile radius. Of the 4 profiles that I had chats with, 3 were scammers. The one profile that appeared genuine and I had several chats with deleted her account.
Most Shared Posts
- Online dating has become increasingly popular in recent years. With more and more people using datin0 Shares
- In the dynamic landscape of digital interactions, the term “Socialmediagirls” represents0 Shares
- As technology advances, so does the world of online dating. AmoLatina.com Scam is one of the leading0 Shares
- In the vast and dynamic landscape of the internet, the term “Social Media Girls Forum” h0 Shares
- Introduction AnastasiaDate Fraud is a popular online dating platform that claims to help people find0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 8,968 other subscribers
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.